Welcome to TLFI Limited
These Terms of Service outline the rules and regulations for the use of our Website and any materials or services made available by TLFI Limited.
- “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website, information, materials or services, and accepting these Terms of Service.
- “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our”, “Us” or “The Life Force Institute” refers to TLFI Limited.
- “Our Company”, “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
- “Our Website”, “Website”, “Our Site”, “Site”, “The Life Force Institute Website” or “TLFI Limited Website” refers to the website which is currently located at https://thelifeforceinstitute.com.
- “Terms of Service”, “Terms and Conditions” or “Terms” refer to these Terms of Service of TLFI Limited.
- “Materials” refers to any information, document, audio, video or other instruments as well as services which you have either accessed, viewed, printed, listened to, or downloaded via our Website, or which has been provided to you by us.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by meetings of a fixed duration, or provision of information or materials, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing laws of Australia, the United Kingdom or the European Union. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, TLFI Limited holds the copyright and intellectual property rights for all material on Our Website and/or information, materials or services made available by us. All intellectual property rights and copyright are reserved.
You may view, download and/or listen to or print pages, information or materials from our Website for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these Terms of Service.
You must not:
- Republish material from Our Website or made available by us.
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Our Website or made available by us.
- Reproduce, duplicate, plagiarise or copy material from Our Website or made available by us.
- Redistribute material and/or content from Our Website or made available by us (unless the content is specifically made for redistribution and you have been so authorised).
- Attempt to duplicate, copy, redistribute, republish, transmit, assign, sell, broadcast, rent, share, lend, modify, adapt, plagiarise, edit, sub-license or transfer material and/or content from Our Website and/or material made available by us.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and/or materials and the use of this website and/or materials (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, professional advice, medical advice, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the Website and/or by TLFI Limited are provided, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature. We will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature occasioned to any Client acting on or refraining from action as a result of any information and services provides through our Website and/or TLFI Limited.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraphs; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Website upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these Terms of Service, and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking Terms of Service.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following Organisations may link to our Website without prior written approval: Government agencies & Search engines.
Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses and Accredited Businesses.
Approved organisations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests. We will approve such link requests if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavourably on us or our accredited businesses; (b) the organisation does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of our website; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organisation.
If you are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your Organisation name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response. Approved Organisations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
- No use of our logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
If you do link to our Website, we shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We have taken steps to safeguard information and/or materials on our Website as well as information and/or materials which you may receive from us. We advise that in keeping with good information security practices, that you should verify that any information and/or material received from us is actually free from Computer Viruses or Malware. We will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature occasioned to any computing device(s) as a result of displaying, downloading and/or receiving any information, material or services through our website and/or TLFI Limited.
Removal of Links from our Website
If you find any link on our Website and/or material or any linked Website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you. While we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
User Reviews, Comments or Posts
Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, reviews, information, material and data (‘comments’) in areas of the website. TLFI Limited may screen or review comments before their appearance on the website and comments do not reflect the views or opinions of us, our agents, custodians or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws we shall not be responsible or liable for the comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the comments on our website.
We reserve the right to monitor all comments and to remove any comments which we consider in our absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms of Service.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third-party;
- The comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy;
- The comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant to us a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorise others to use, reproduce and edit any of your comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Updates to These Terms
We may update these terms from time-to-time, particularly as technology changes. We encourage you to frequently check this page for any changes. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review these terms periodically and become aware of modifications.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using our sites, you signify your acceptance of these terms and the associated terms and policies. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use our sites. Your continued use of our sites following the posting of changes to these terms will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
If you have any questions about these terms or our other policies, please write to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about The Life Force Institute
Our Webshop - the webshop providing information and material available from The Life Force Institute.
Our Blog - is available to keep you updated with new information as it becomes available.
Our Home Page - a quick and simple way to go back to our home page.
About Us - information about The Life Force Institute.
Our Story - the story of The Life Force Institute.
Contact Us - information on ways to contact The Life Force Institute.
Terms of Sale - the terms of sale for our material.